In this tutorial, we will learn: 2 Ways to Get InShare App On Windows & Mac (2023)
So, let’s begin!
Do you want to share files from your PC to your smartphone without connecting a USB cable or Bluetooth? If yes, then InShare is one of the best apps that you can use to do the work. InShare is a popular file-sharing app for Android smartphones and tablets. Although the InShare app is available officially for Android devices, you can use it on your PC and do cross-platform file sharing. In this guide, we have described how you can get InShare for your PC, and start sharing files from your PC to your smartphone, and vice versa.
There are different ways to get the InShare app on your PC. As InShare officially supports cross-platform file sharing, you can use it in your browser without getting the app. However, if you want to use this app on your PC, there’s a way to do that as well. Below, we have described both methods to get this file-sharing app on your PC easily. So, you can just follow the step-by-step guide below, and get it on your PC without any issues. You can also read about getting Videoshop on PC.
Nowadays, sharing files using Wi-fi hotspots has become really popular. Very few people nowadays use the traditional USB or Bluetooth method to share files from one device to another. There are different apps are available that help you to share files at a very fast speed using Wi-fi hotspot technology. And InShare app is one of them. InShare is a file-sharing app from InShot, one of the most popular companies that provide different apps for different purposes.
Using the InShare app, you can transfer any type of file from one device to another easily without any issues. This app helps you to connect between two devices, and then you can choose which files to be shared from one device to another. The main feature of this app is the speed that you get when sharing files. Compared to traditional file-sharing methods, you’ll get a really fast file-sharing speed with the InShare app on your device. So, you can use this app, and share the files without any issues.
You can choose any type of file to share from one device to another using the InShare app. So, just choose your file, and you’ll be able to share without any issues. Also, InShare works cross-platform. That means you can share files between different operating systems including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
Also, the InShare app is really easy to use. You just have to download, install this app on your device, and connect it to the devices that you want to share files. Then, you just have to choose the files, and you’ll be able to share them from one device to another easily using the InShare app. Below, we have described the top features of the InShare app.
- Share Files: You can share any type of file from one device to another using the InShare app. It helps you to share different files including pictures, music, apps, documents, etc from your device to another device. So, if you need to share the files, you can do that without any issues using the InShare app.
- Speed: The speed that you get with the Inshare app is really fast. This app helps you to share files at a really fast speed. So, even for big files, you can transfer them from one device to another using the InShare app.
- File Manager: There’s a built-in file manager available on InShare that helps you to choose the files before you share. You’ll get files in different categories with the InShare app on your device.
- No Network Required: As the InShare app uses Wi-fi hotspot technology to share the files between devices, you don’t require any Internet connection to share the files. So, you can share files between devices without using any Internet connection.
- Cross-Platform Sharing: InShare has a cross-platform file-sharing option. So, you can transfer files between Android, Windows, and iOS devices easily without any issues.
- Easy to Use: It is really easy to use the InShare app on your device. The simple and easy interface of this app will help you to share files.
- Free: InShare app is completely free to download and use. So, you can get it on your device
2 Ways to Get InShare App On Windows & Mac (2023)
There are two ways to InShare on your PC and transfer the files. You can either open InShare in your browser, and start transferring the files, or you can install the InShare app Android version on your PC, and then use it. Below, we have described both methods. So, you can choose your preferred method, and then transfer the files without any issues.
1. Using Browser
The first method to use InShare on your PC is using through the browser of your PC. As told earlier, InShare officially supports cross-platform file sharing. So, you can use the browser of your PC to connect to an Android device, and then share files without any issues. Below, we have described the step-by-step guide to do that. So, just follow the process below to use this file-sharing app on your PC.
- First of all, open the InShare app on your Android device.
- You’ll get the ‘Connect to PC’ option on the homepage of this app, click on it.
- Then, you have to enable the location of your device.
- Now, you’ll get two modes to transfer files between your Android device, the Hotspot option that doesn’t require any Internet connection, and the Wi-fi option that you can use if your device and your PC are connected to the same Wi-fi network.
- Choose your preferred option and proceed.
- Then, you’ll get a unique URL or IP Address that you have to open in your browser. Just enter the URL in your browser.
That’s it. It’ll connect your PC to your smartphone. Now, you can choose any file to transfer between your devices.
Although the InShare app isn’t available officially for PC, you can use an Android emulator to get this app on your PC and use it to transfer the files. An Android emulator will help you to get the Android version of InShare on your PC. Below, we have described the process to get it on your PC. So, just follow the steps, and you’ll be able to do that.
- First of all, download and install an Android emulator on your PC.
- Now, go to the Play Store of the emulator, and install InShare on your PC.
That’s it. Now, just open the app in the emulator, and you’ll be able to use it.
It’s no doubt that InShare is a popular file-sharing platform out there. If you want to get it on your PC, just follow the above method to do that. If you liked this guide, you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share this guide. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.
If this guide helped you, please share it. 🙂
Leave a Comment