It is important to regularly clear out your collection of boards to avoid clutter and save storage space on your iPhone or iPad. Accumulation of unnecessary files can cause performance issues such as overheating and battery drain, making it essential to take appropriate action.
Thankfully, there are three simple methods to delete Freeform boards on your iOS device, which I will be demonstrating in this step-by-step guide. So, without further ado, let’s get started and eliminate the unwanted boards for good!
3 Ways to Delete Freeform Boards on iPhone and iPad
Freeform app makes it easy to delete multiple unnecessary boards at once with its batch deletion feature. Additionally, there is an option to select all boards and delete them in one go, which can come in handy when you want to clear out your library of all the clutter. With these options, cleaning up useless boards on your iPhone or iPad can be done quickly and hassle-free.
Delete a Freeform Board on iPhone and iPad
- First off, launch the Freeform app on your iOS or iPadOS device.
- Now, choose All Boards to access the library of all your boards.
- Then, find the board you would like to delete.
- After that, touch and hold onto the board and choose Delete in the menu. Your selected board will be instantly deleted from the library.
Delete Several Freeform Boards At Once on iPhone and iPad
As stated above, you can also delete a number of Freeform boards at once on your iPhone or iPad.
- To get going, open the Freeform app on your iPhone or iPad and choose All Boards on the main screen.
- Tap on the ellipsis aka triple-dot icon that shows at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, tap on “Select” in the menu.
- Then, select the boards you want to remove and then tap on Delete which appears at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Be sure to hit Done at the upper right corner of the screen to finish.
Delete All Freeform Boards At Once on iPhone and iPad
If you want to wipe out the entire library of boards in order to remove the clutter or for that matter recover some space, go through the steps below.
- Head over to the Freeform app on your iPhone or iPad -> All Boards.
- Now, hit the triple-dot icon at the top right corner of the screen and tap on “Select” in the menu.
- Then, tap on Select All at the upper left corner of the screen.
- After that, tap on Delete at the bottom right corner of the screen and confirm the deletion of all the Freeform boards.
Manage Your Freeform Library Smartly to Keep the Clutter at Bay
So there you have it! You are now equipped with the knowledge of how to clean up your library of unnecessary Freeform boards and keep it organized. If you enjoy using Freeform, you may also be interested in checking out some of our other helpful guides, such as how to enable iCloud for Freeform, how to lock sticky notes and web links, tips on organizing boards on your iPhone, and some of the best Freeform alternatives out there.
Leave a Comment