Starts on 07/03/2022, Expires on 03/10/2022
Blackmagic Design, specialists in the world of cinema, offers a complete and free training on its editing and grading software DaVinci Resolve. Described as “intensive” by the manufacturer, the training spans four days, from March 7 to 10, 2022. In addition, it is also possible to obtain official certification from Blackmagic, always free of charge.
This very complete training allows you to take control of DaVinci Resolve from start to finish, from the creation of projects to the mixing of the soundtrack through the inevitable stage dedicated to editing. The following points will be covered during the four 5-hour sessions that will take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.:
The training is offered in French. You will need to register first via the dedicated page. It is obviously essential to download the software in its free version, as well as the book in PDF format The DaVinci Resolve 17 Beginner’s Guide, available free of charge alongside many other training materials.
This intensive step-by-step training will give you an in-depth overview of the main features of DaVinci Resolve. The course will cover “high speed” editing within the revolutionary page cut, which is designed for fast and efficient work. You will also learn how to use the traditional “edit” page for more sophisticated projects, as well as the legendary DaVinci Resolve color correction station, Fusion VFX and Fairlight audio tools so that you can start creating your own film or video. Hollywood level, today!
This 4-day certification session, with 5 hours per day, will teach you the following points:
• “High speed” editing with the Cut page
• Quick start in the “editing” page
• Organize a new project
• Assemble a bear
• Move clips around the timeline
• Refine a timeline
• Apply transitions and effects
• Work on audio in the “edit” page
• Perform primary color corrections
• Make secondary adjustments
• Preparing creative looks
• Mixing sound in the Fairlight page
• Creating effects in the Fusion page
• Delivering a final program
• Managing media and databases
There are three steps to follow:
1. Download DaVinci Resolve for free from the Blackmagic Design website and install it on your computer.
2. Download the book “The Beginner’s Guide to DaVinci Resolve 17”, and the lesson files directly from our training page here;
3. Join the online training class 15 minutes before the scheduled start time by following the link provided through the registration process.