Microsoft’s new operating system, namely Windows 11, was released on October 5, 2021. If you want to download it to, for example, install it on a new computer, you need its ISO image. Thanks to the latter, you can create a bootable Windows 11 installation USB key . To download the ISO of Windows 11 , several solutions are available to you. In this tutorial, I give you 4 methods to download Windows 11 ISO file . Follow the leader !
- What is Windows 11 ISO image used for?
- How to download Windows 11 ISO?
- Method 1: from the official Microsoft website
- Method n°2: via the Tech Bench by WZT site
- Method #3: Using Hasleo Windows ISO Downloader Software
- Method 4: from our site’s servers
- Bonus: Download Windows 11 ISO File for Non-Compatible PC
What is Windows 11 ISO image used for?
Windows 11 ISO image is a disc image file that you can use to install or reinstall Windows 11 on your PC. The ISO image contains all the files needed to install Windows 11 , including the operating system, drivers, and updates.
The Windows 11 ISO file can be burned to a DVD, mounted as a virtual drive, or copied to a USB flash drive. You can then use it to create a bootable installation USB, bootable DVD, or create a virtual machine.
How to download Windows 11 ISO?
Method 1: from the official Microsoft website
The Windows 11 ISO is available for free direct download from Microsoft’s official website. The ISO file contains all the necessary files for installing Windows 11 Home (Home), Windows 11 Professional, Windows 11 Enterprise, etc.
1. Start by going to the official Microsoft website .
2. Under “Windows 11 Disc Image (ISO) Download”, select ” Windows 11 (Multi-Edition ISO) ” from the drop-down menu, then click ” Download “.
3. Next, under ‘Select a product language’, select ‘ English ‘ from the drop-down menu and click ‘ Confirm ‘.
4. Finally, under ” Windows 11 French “, click on the ” 64-bit Download ” button.
That’s it, now you know how to download Windows 11 from the official Microsoft website.
Method n°2: via the Tech Bench by WZT site
Tech Bench by WZT is a website that allows you to download Windows 11, Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 for free in the edition and version of your choice. For example, you can download the Windows 11 Pro ISO in French in the final version or Insider.
Moreover, the site also offers the download links for the different versions of Office 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013 or 2010. And again, you can choose the edition of Office: Home and Student, Home and Business or Professional Plus.
1. At first, go to the Tech Bench by WZT website .
2. Then, from the home page of the site, fill in the various fields offered:
- Type : Windows (Final)
- Version : Windows 11 [22000.318]
- Edition : Windows 11
- Language : French
- Architecture : Win11_French_x64v1.iso
3. Finally, click the ” Download ” button to start Windows 11 ISO download.
That’s all ! Now you know how to download the ISO image from the Tech Bench by WZT site.
Method #3: Using Hasleo Windows ISO Downloader Software
Hasleo Windows ISO Downloader is a free software that allows you to download Windows 11/10 or 8.1 from Microsoft servers. So these are the official ISO files.
1. Start by downloading Hasleo Windows ISO Downloader from the developer’s official website. To do this, click on the “ Download (Completely Free) ” button.
2. Unzip the ZIP archive wherever you want, then run the program in 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) version.
3. Once launched, all you have to do is fill in the various fields . In the first field, select ” Windows 11 “. In the second, select the version, namely “ Windows 11 (multi-edition ISO) ”. And finally, in the last two fields, select the language “ French ” and “ 64 bit ”.
4. To start downloading Windows 11, click on “ Download ”. Select the save location, then wait.
It’s finish ! All you have to do is install Windows 11.
Method 4: from our site’s servers
To make downloading Windows 11 easier, we have also hosted the official ISO image. This is the latest version of Windows 11 i.e. 21H2 build 22000.318 (64 bit).
1. Go to our ownCloud hosting platform, then click on the link ” Download Win11_French_x64v1.iso (5.2 GB) “.
2. Then select a save location, for example the “Downloads” folder, and click “Save”.
3. Now all you have to do is wait while Windows 11 downloads…
That’s it, now you know how to download Windows 11 ISO from our servers.
Bonus: Download Windows 11 ISO File for Non-Compatible PC
As you now know, Windows 11 cannot be installed on any PC. Your computer must meet the hardware requirements imposed by Microsoft.