Are you looking for a powerful video / audio file converter for Windows? We have what you need ! Her name ? Duo Video Converter . This is a free application that can convert video to various formats without altering the original quality . The software is completely free and very easy to use .
In addition, it also has other features such as the ability to compress a video or convert an audio file on Windows PC. To learn more about it, we invite you to read the rest of this article.
Duo Video Converter, a versatile free video converter
Duo Video Converter is multi-function software. First and foremost, it is a free and versatile video converter that supports more than 500 formats. Thanks to it, you will be able to convert video without losing quality and without difficulty.
The software has a modern interface that is really very easy to use. You just need to upload your video to convert, then select the output format, and start the converting process. It’s that easy.
Duo Video Converter supports the most popular video formats like MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MTS, WEBM, etc. You will be able to load and convert videos in 4K, Full HD 1080p, HD 720p or SD 480p.
On the other hand, Duo Video Converter also incorporates a powerful free audio converter . You can therefore use it to convert an audio file in a multitude of formats and in the quality of your choice. The software is compatible with the following audio file formats: MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA, AAC, FLAC, AC3, AIFF, M4B, M4R, AU, MP2, MKA, OGG and AMR.
Finally, Duo Video Converter offers a video compressor capable of compressing any video in order to reduce its size. This can be useful, for example, to share a video more easily by email.
How to convert a video or audio file to another format?
As I told you above, the software is really very easy to use. To convert video for free , follow these few instructions:
1. First, download the Duo Video Converter application from the Microsoft Store.
2. Once installed, run the software, then select the feature you want: Video Converter , Audio Converter, or Video Compressor .
3. Then click on the “ Add file ” button to load your file to convert. Note that the software interface supports drag and drop.
4. Now click on the small cogwheel to select the output format.
5. In my example, I want to convert MP4 video to AVI.
6. Note that the software offers to create your own personalized profile . To do this, click on the edit icon.
7. From here you can select the encoding format (H264, AV1, HEVC or MPEG-4), resolution, framerate (30 FPS, 60 FPS, etc.) as well as bitrate (amount of data). Once you have made your settings, click on the “Create” button.
8. Next, select the save location by clicking on the three horizontal dots.
9. Finally, click on the “ Convert ” button to start the conversion process.
10. Wait while your video is converted …
11. Once your video is converted, you can preview the result by clicking on the play button below the video.
12. If you are satisfied with the result, you can find your video at the location you have previously defined.
You will understand, Duo Video Converter is undoubtedly one of the best software to convert all types of video or audio files in a few clicks. The only downside is that the software is only available on Windows.