The creation of a CV (or Curriculum Vitae ) is an essential document for the job search. It is important to ensure that your CV is well organized and easy to read. A good CV will help you stand out from the competition and get the job you want. Fortunately, there are online tools that can help you create a professional resume. Reactive Resume is one such tool. It allows you to create an online CV for free and in just a few clicks!
Reactive Resume, a free and open source online resume builder
Reactive Resume is the perfect online resume builder for all job seekers. This tool was designed by a certain Amruth Pillai , a developer and photographer from Berlin in Germany. Reactive Resume is a free and open-source resume builder , which means you can use it however you see fit without worrying about licensing fees or possible restrictions.
To create a resume that perfectly reflects your skills and experience, Reactive Resume offers a variety of free templates and customization options. In particular, you can choose the font and its size, but also customize the colors or even modify the layout of the various elements.
In addition, the tool is available in several languages, including French, so you will have no trouble using it. Just enter your information in the appropriate fields and Reactive Resume takes care of the rest. You’ll have a beautiful , professional-looking resume in no time!
Another cool feature of Reactive Resume is the ability to export your resume to PDF or JSON. You can easily send your CV to potential employers or upload it to job sites. You can also print your CV directly from the website if you need a hard copy for your interviews or applications.
How to create your CV online?
Reactive Resume has a user-friendly interface that is very easy to pick up. Here’s how it works.
1. Start by going to the official Reactive Resume website .
2. From the home page of the site, click on the ” Registration ” button to create a free account. Note that the developer specifies that your personal data will in no case be used or sold to third parties. Registration only allows you to save your CV for example to resume it later.
3. Once registered, click on the “ Access the app ” button to access the CV generator.
4. Then click on the “ Create a new CV ” button.
5. Give your resume a name, then turn off the “ Is it publicly available? ” switch. », and click on « Create a CV ».
6. You are now on the Reactive Resume interface. In the left part are the fields to fill in to complete your CV (profile, career path, skills, etc.). And in the right part are all the customization options for your resume (template, layout, typography, theme, etc.).
7. Once your resume is complete, click the “ Export to PDF ” button to download your resume in PDF format. Please note that your CV is automatically saved to your account. Therefore, you can edit your CV at any time and from any computer.
✅ That’s it, now you know how to create a resume online for free.
What you must remember
Reactive Resume is an online resume builder that helps you create a professional resume quickly and easily with the goal of landing your dream job. You can choose from a variety of templates and designs, or you can create your own template. In short, it’s the perfect tool for job seekers who want to make sure their resume stands out from the competition.