If you don’t have any photo editing skills, and want to crop a circle-shaped image , we’ve got you covered. Today we present to you Crop Circle Image Online , a free online tool that can cut/crop images into a circular shape . To learn more about this tool and how it works, we explain everything in the rest of this article.
Crop an image in a round/circle with Crop Circle Image Online
Crop Circle Image Online is an online tool that lets you crop a circle image in the easiest way possible. Indeed, it has a very easy-to-use user interface. You will therefore have no trouble cropping an image or photo in circles .
This circle photo crop tool is completely free and no registration is required to use it. In addition, no limitation is imposed . You can crop circular shaped images or photos as many times as you need without any photo editing skills, and without any watermark .
Crop Circle Image Online can be particularly handy if, for example, you want to create a profile picture for social networks , a profile picture for your company or simply to embellish the images on your website.
Finally, note that the use of this tool is completely secure. The circular cropping process is done directly in your web browser without your image going through a remote server. You therefore have no need to worry about the confidentiality of your data.
How to use Crop Circle Image Online?
Far from the often complex and expensive photo editing programs, Crop Circle Image Online offers a really simple and intuitive user guide to crop your images in a circle in just a few clicks. Here’s how.
1. Start by going to the Crop Circle Image Online site .
2. Once on the site, you need to select your image or photo that you want to crop into a circle. To do this, two solutions are available to you. You can either click the “ Select Image ” button or drag and drop.
3. Next, select the area of the photo or image that you want to crop into a circle shape. Note that Crop Circle Image Online allows you to increase or decrease the size of the circle according to your needs. Moreover, you can also use the small magnifying glass to zoom in on the part of the image you want to circle cut.
4. Once you are satisfied with the result, click on “ Crop the image ”.
5. Finally, all you have to do is click on “ Upload image ” to export your photo/circular image. Note that Crop Circle Image Online only offers PNG format as output.