Want to cut a video without installing any software? It’s possible ! There are a number of free online tools available today that can cut videos easily and quickly. In this sense, today I present to you Online Video Cutter , a free online tool specialized in video cutting . To learn more about Online Video Cutter and how it works, I invite you to continue reading this article.
Cut video online with just a few clicks
There are many reasons why you may want to cut a video. In particular, this makes it possible to remove certain parts of a video that are not necessary. This may include deleting uninteresting scenes or mistakes made during filming. Thus, video trimming can help improve overall video quality by eliminating bad footage.
Trim video can also be used to add music, image or text overlay clips. Adding these elements can thus help to make the video more interesting and appealing to the viewers.
To perform video cutting without software, you can turn to Online Video Cutter. This is an online tool to cut video online for free without an account . The whole process happens directly in your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.), so you don’t have to install anything.
In addition, unlike video editing software that is often complex to use, Online Video Cutter offers a user interface that is very easy to learn. Only 3 steps are enough to cut a video. The only restriction of the site is that your video should not exceed 4 GB. Otherwise, you can cut as much video as you want.
Finally, note that the developers of the site promise that all the videos you upload to the site are not kept. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about the security of your data. They will in no case be used or sold to third parties.
How to cut online video on Online Video Cutter?
To cut your online videos on Online Video Cutter, follow these steps:
1. Start by going to the Online Video Cutter site .
2. Once on the home page, drag and drop your video into the site interface or click on the ” Open file ” button.
3. Then you will enter the video trimming interface. Use the timeline at the bottom of the screen to select the part of the video you want to keep. To do this, drag the sliders to select the start and end points of the clip you want to keep.
4. When finished, you can select the output format (MP4, MKV or MOV) using the gear icon, then click the ” Save ” button to start the video trimming process.
5. Finally, click on the “ Save ” button to download your video.
✅ It’s as simple as that ?
What you must remember
Online Video Cutter is a great free online tool for video cutting. It allows you to cut videos without having to install software or follow complicated steps. All you need is a web browser and an internet connection. Moreover, the website has a very user-friendly interface, which makes it easy to use for everyone. You don’t need any previous experience or knowledge to use Online Video Cutter effectively.