In this guide, we will learn How to Freeze a frame in Clipchamp: Step-by-step guide 2023.
So, let’s begin!
Clipchamp is an online video editor that allows you to create and edit videos directly from your web browser. It offers a variety of tools and features for video editing, including trimming, cutting, merging, adding text and captions, and applying filters and effects.
Clipchamp also provides a range of video templates and stock video and audio content to help you get started with your projects. It also offers options to export videos in different resolutions and formats, including MP4, MOV, AVI, and more.
Clipchamp is a popular choice for individuals and businesses looking for an easy-to-use and affordable video editing tool. It offers both free and paid plans, with the free plan allowing you to edit up to 480p resolution videos and the paid plans providing higher resolution exports and access to premium features.
What are the features in Clipchamp ?
Clipchamp offers a wide range of features for video editing and creation. Some of the key features include:
- Video trimming, cutting, and merging: You can easily cut and trim videos, and merge multiple clips together to create a longer video.
- Text and captioning: You can add text overlays and captions to your videos, and customize the font, color, and size.
- Filters and effects: Clipchamp provides a variety of filters and effects to enhance your videos, such as color grading, chroma key (green screen), and slow motion.
- Audio editing: You can add music and sound effects to your videos, and adjust the volume and timing of the audio.
- Video templates: Clipchamp offers a selection of pre-made video templates for different purposes, such as social media, business, and education.
- Stock content: You can access a library of stock video and audio content to use in your videos.
- Export options: Clipchamp allows you to export your videos in different resolutions and formats, such as MP4, MOV, and AVI.
- Collaboration: You can collaborate with others on your video projects, allowing multiple users to edit and contribute to the same project.
These are just a few of the features available in Clipchamp, and the platform is constantly adding new features and tools to improve the user experience.
How To Freeze a frame in Clipchamp
To freeze a frame in Clipchamp, you can follow these steps:
- Open your video in the Clipchamp editor.
- Navigate to the frame you want to freeze.
- Click on the “Effects” tab in the top menu bar.
- Scroll down to the “Time” category and select the “Freeze Frame” effect.
- Drag and drop the effect onto the frame you want to freeze.
- Adjust the duration of the freeze frame by dragging the edges of the effect clip.
- Preview the freeze frame by clicking the play button in the preview window.
Note: The Freeze Frame effect will create a still image of the selected frame, and extend it for the duration of the effect clip. If you want to unfreeze the video and resume playback, you can add a “Cut” effect at the end of the Freeze Frame clip to remove the freeze effect.
Leave a Comment